We use quality roofing products for New Zealand homes
Corrugate remains a cost-competitive and trend setting roofing and cladding material. As a stylish alternative for today’s building and home designs, it can be applied with creative flair and individuality in mind.
Corrugated roofing is applicable to both industrial and commercial applications. Lightweight and strong, it looks good and comes in a variety of colours, shapes and sizes. It is manufactured in different thicknesses, strengths and designs to suit different roofing requirements.
Trimrib /Trimline/ Pumbdeck/ Trapeziod roofing
- Rural and lifestyle roofing and cladding
- Can be reverse run for cladding
- Industrial and commercial roofing and cladding
- Drape/spring curving
- Crimp curving
Multidek/ Diamond Dek/ Met Dek/Trough section
Trough section is a strong, bold roofing and wall cladding profile which is attached to roof supports using a concealed clip fastening system, in order to eliminate water leakage concerns at fastening points.
Incorporating a 50mm rib height with wide flutes, Trought section provides excellent water carrying capacity, and is particularly suited in areas where high-density rainfall can be expected.
Manufactured from high strength material and supplied in a wide range of substrates and surface finishes, Trought section is suitable for most projects whether commercial, industrial or residential.
As a miniature version of traditional corrugated roofing and cladding, Mini Corrugate Although not suitable for use as a trafficable roofing product, when coupled with a range of substrate materials, surface finishes and perforated options, Mini Corrugate is flexible and functional enough to use as a modern architectural product.offers designers, builders, sign writers and home owners with a unique and decorative alternative.
Maxispan is generally used on buildings of specific design and as such falls outside of E2/AS1 of the New Zealand Building Code. Design is generally based around the manufacturers recommendations which are the result of design, testing and proven solutions. Maxispan can be suitable for:
- Commercial and industrial roofing and cladding
- Rural roofing and cladding
- Low pitch residential roofing
Whilst aesthetics and overall appearance remain an important factor in the selection of roof type, of equal importance is the ability of the roofing product to prevent water leakage through the lapping edge, particularly on lower pitched roofs.
Ribline®’s unique capillary lapping edge enhances performance and offers additional security against water ingress. With 800mm sheet coverage, it offers the consumer less laps, a reduction in the number of fasteners, quicker installation and ultimately, reduced costs. Ribline can also be supplied as an extra-wide 960mm coverage sheet.
Multirib is a medium height, long run roofing and cladding profile designed primarily for industrial and commercial applications.
It is suited for roofing applications on low pitch residential projects and provides numerous benefits to the architect, including clean lines and innovative design features.
Installed as roofing and cladding on many large scale projects, Multirib exhibits equally impressive aesthetics when used in a traditional profile shape, or alternatively, as “reverse run” for wall cladding. Other benefits include:
- Convex ribs provide strength and water run-off away from the fixings
- Twin capillary breaks on the lap
- Purpose designed leg provides support to the underlap
- Steeply angled ribs provide superior strength and aesthetics
- Installers feet fit neatly in the pan thereby avoiding damage to the ribs
- Can be “reverse run” and the swage removed for use as a wall cladding
- Lap can be altered in the reverse run process to ensure improved aesthetics and water tightness
- Excellent water carrying capacity
- Equally impressive for both roofing and cladding applications
- Superior spanning at low roof pitch
- Supported by wind and concentrated load span design graphs derived from extensive industry test rig trials
RT7 is a medium-height, long run trapezoidal roofing profile which has an exceptional strength to weight ratio, providing impressive spanning and water carrying capabilities at a relatively low pitch.
Manufactured from high tensile material and supplied in a range of substrates and surface finishes, RT7 is equally impressive when utilised in commercial or industrial applications. RT7 is suitable for:
- Extra support for the over-lapping edge
- Prevents separation of the lapping edge
- Prevents water ingress at the laps
- Prevents deformation when screwing off the roof
- Roofing contractor friendly and saves on installation costs
Eurostyle / Euroline
Eurostyle comes in five different versions; normal standing seam, double standing seam, angle seam, roll seam and roll caps. Click here for more info on Eurostyle.
We’ll help you select the right roof for your home
Our trained Auckland roofers will work with you to repair, re-roof or install a new roof that enhances the look and functionality of your home or building. Talk to us about how we can help – just send us an email today.