WE USE QUALITY
ROOFING PRODUCTS FOR
ALL NEW ZEALAND HOMES
Corrugated roofing is applicable to both industrial and commercial applications. Lightweight and strong, it looks good and comes in a variety of colours, shapes and sizes. It is manufactured in different thicknesses, strengths and designs to suit different roofing requirements.
Trimrib /Trimline/ Pumbdeck/ Trapeziod roofing
- Rural and lifestyle roofing and cladding
- Can be reverse run for cladding
- Industrial and commercial roofing and cladding
- Drape/spring curving
- Crimp curving
Multidek/ Diamond Dek/ Met Dek/Trough section
Incorporating a 50mm rib height with wide flutes, Trought section provides excellent water carrying capacity, and is particularly suited in areas where high-density rainfall can be expected.
Manufactured from high strength material and supplied in a wide range of substrates and surface finishes, Trought section is suitable for most projects whether commercial, industrial or residential.
- Commercial and industrial roofing and cladding
- Rural roofing and cladding
- Low pitch residential roofing
Ribline®’s unique capillary lapping edge enhances performance and offers additional security against water ingress. With 800mm sheet coverage, it offers the consumer less laps, a reduction in the number of fasteners, quicker installation and ultimately, reduced costs. Ribline can also be supplied as an extra-wide 960mm coverage sheet.
It is suited for roofing applications on low pitch residential projects and provides numerous benefits to the architect, including clean lines and innovative design features.
Installed as roofing and cladding on many large scale projects, Multirib exhibits equally impressive aesthetics when used in a traditional profile shape, or alternatively, as “reverse run” for wall cladding. Other benefits include:
- Convex ribs provide strength and water run-off away from the fixings
- Twin capillary breaks on the lap
- Purpose designed leg provides support to the underlap
- Steeply angled ribs provide superior strength and aesthetics
- Installers feet fit neatly in the pan thereby avoiding damage to the ribs
- Can be “reverse run” and the swage removed for use as a wall cladding
- Lap can be altered in the reverse run process to ensure improved aesthetics and water tightness
- Excellent water carrying capacity
- Equally impressive for both roofing and cladding applications
- Superior spanning at low roof pitch
- Supported by wind and concentrated load span design graphs derived from extensive industry test rig trials
Manufactured from high tensile material and supplied in a range of substrates and surface finishes, RT7 is equally impressive when utilised in commercial or industrial applications. RT7 is suitable for:
- Extra support for the over-lapping edge
- Prevents separation of the lapping edge
- Prevents water ingress at the laps
- Prevents deformation when screwing off the roof
- Roofing contractor friendly and saves on installation costs
Eurostyle / Euroline
We’ll help you select the right roof for your home
Our trained Auckland roofers will work with you to repair, re-roof or install a new roof that enhances the look and functionality of your home or building. Talk to us about how we can help – just send us an email today.
RITELINE ROOFING AUCKLAND
Riteline Roofing is proudly family-owned and operated by Aaron Happy and Olivia Irving. After 20+ years in the building industry, Aaron is experienced with both management and hands-on building and roofing. And with 10 years of experience in accounts and administration, Olivia contributes a thorough understanding of business accounting.
Every member of our team has a great eye for detail, ensuring that the job at hand is finished to the highest standard.
We use quality roofing and cladding products to suit any residential and commercial requirements. Our stock includes all types of long run roofing in a wide variety of colours.
All our roofing products come with a full warranty, and we are backed by our reputable suppliers.
Good Quality Roofing – Built To Last